Random Facts About Me…
1. We have a nine-year old dog. His name is Lucian, and he’s a total shithead.
2. I grew up in the middle of nowhere Missouri. I don’t miss it.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I am obsessed with music. I’ll listen to just about anything, though I’m not a big fan of country or rap. If I connect to the lyrics, count me in.
5. The Marine and I have been together for over 10 years. We met my first day of freshman year during high school. The first words he ever spoke to me? “How do you spell ‘lesbian’?” I knew our souls were made for one another with that randomness.
6. I DO believe in soul mates.
7. Got a cheesy rom-com movie? Throw it my way! I love them.
8. I DON’T believe in guilty pleasures. If I like something, I like it loud and proud.
9. I’ve been an avid reader for as long as I can remember. I read my first “adult” novel at 12 (Watch Them Die by Kevin O’Brien), read a bunch of general fiction and YA horror, then moved on to romance. I haven’t looked back since.
10. I’m addicted to coffee. I can drink it all day every day. Hot or cold.
11. Pizza is life.
12. I watch an episode of Supernatural just about every day. (Yes, I know it’s an unhealthy obsession.)
While writing, I try to compile a playlists for the characters/scenes. It doesn’t always happen though because I get lost in the book. If you’re interested in listening along, here is a handy list of all the playlists I have available on Spotify.