I try to compile playlists for the characters/scenes. It doesn’t always happen because I get lost in the book. If you’re interested in listening along, here is a handy list of all the playlists I have available on Spotify.
I Wanna Text You Up
Can’t Text This
Text Me Baby One More Time
Here’s to Tomorrow
Here’s to Yesterday
Here’s to Forever
Here’s to Now
I listened to “Surrender” by WALK THE MOON on repeat while writing A PIZZA MY HEART.
- I grew up in the middle of nowhere Missouri, and most of my family still lives there.
- My favorite color is deep purple.
- The Marine & I have been together for over 15 years. We’re high school sweethearts and met on the first day of my freshman year.
- I’m a HUGE St. Louis Blues fan!
- I watch an episode of Supernatural just about every day.
- My favorite music genre is pop punk. Some of my favorite bands include Mayday Parade, Grayscale, and Transit.
- Bob’s Burgers is another huge favorite of mine, and I fall asleep to it every night.
- I love coffee! I’m currently addicted to toffee nut syrup mixed with white mocha sauce and light sweet cream.
- My favorite pizza topping is boring—pepperoni!
- I don’t have or want children, but I do have a nephew (Quill) who I love with all my heart.
- I’m shamelessly obsessed with Halloween.
- Brownies are my weakness.
Want to make sure you’re caught up with all my books?
Here’s a handy checklist with all of my current releases on it!